FREDERICK COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARIES PRESENTS THE STARLIGHT FAMILY FILM FESTIVAL
This event posted by: orock
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Natelli Community Center Park
9023 Harris Street
Frederick, MD 21704
Click for more information
Frederick County Public Libraries (FCPL) is pleased to present the Starlight Family Film Festival, a series of four family films to be screened this summer at the Urbana Regional Library. All films and pre-show activities are free and open to the public.
The family-friendly films will be shown on the grassy lawn, at the Natelli Community Center Park on 9023 Harris Street, neighboring the library. Family fun activities will start at 7:00 p.m. followed by an outdoor movie screening at 8:30 p.m. Pre-film activities will include costume characters, an inflatable obstacle course, and a DJ inspired dance party! To kick-off our Starlight Family Film Festival on June 23, PNC is bringing the Mobile Learning Adventure Tour, a part of . PNC’s Grow Up Great initiative.
The Starlight Family Film Festival movies include:
- Cinderella—June 23rd
- The Lego Movie—July 7th
- The Big Hero—July 21st
- Viewers’ Choice— August 4th
Also, be a part of the festival by voting for your favorite movie! The fourth film is viewer’s choice, meaning anyone can cast their vote online for the film they most want to see on August 4th.
The Viewer’s Choice film may be voted on by anyone in Frederick County online by July 7th at fcpl.org/filmfestival and those selections are as follows:
- Frozen (PG)
- Back to the Future (PG)
- Wizard of Oz (G)
- Inside Out (PG)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PG-13)
- It has been great meeting every body at all these malls. We hope to see you at the Back 2 School Bash events! about 32 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading to FSK! Handing out some free goody bags, come find us! about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We recently celebrated National French Fry Day - see how it went in our Kids vs. Adults challenge!... https://t.co/4mJg85lLLa about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite