Festival of Lights
As one of the D.C. area’s great community traditions, the Festival features free performances nightly in the comfortable, state-of-the-art theater located in the Visitors’ Center.
A different performing artist or group is showcased each night, beginning December 4th. Enjoy bells, bands, choirs, violinists, flautists, swing music, and more!
The Visitors’ Center of the Washington D.C. Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Each performance is presented at least twice nightly. (Click here for printable performance schedule)
- Temple grounds glow with 600,000 lights
- Nightly performances in indoor theater
- Christmas trees decorated in international themes
- Exhibit of crèches from around the world
- Life-sized outdoor nativity