Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch Fundraiser
This event posted by: Tara Dunsmore
Saturday, July 28, 2012 thru Friday, August 24, 2012
Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch: The Ranch of Rescued Dreams
Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch (Rt. 75)
Ijamsville, MD 21754
On August 28th, Leslie Sier will be visiting Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch, “The Ranch of Rescued Dreams” – “Rescue the Equine, Mentor the Child, Hope for the Family, Empower the Ministry”
Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch was founded in 1995, by Troy and Kim Meeder. After the rescue of its first two horses, a remarkable transformation was set into motion; children began to come to the ranch. A safe and peaceful environment was created as the foundation where broken children, horses, and families could find hope within the healing circle of unconditional love. Also, thru Crystal Peak’s Informational Clinics, over 140 new facilities have opened their doors to children and families!
Leslie is holding several fundraisers thru August 24th, to provide and empower this ministry to continue helping the children and she needs your help! These are several ways you could help her bring finances that would bless them:
- Attend our Fundraiser Garage Sale on July 28th from 8:00 – 4:00 p.m. at our home – 3067 Green Valley Road (Rt. 75), Ijamsville, MD 21754 Look for signs and balloons!
- Collect soda cans at home or at work, bag them and Leslie will set up weekly pickups for turning in for cash at Reliable Recycling.
- Donate checks personally or via organization to Leslie Sier, made out to Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch.
- Protect yourself, family, business or employees with a LegalShield membership (receive a FREE $600-$1,200 will(s) and much more) and 25% of business generated will be donated to CPYR – www.greatlegalbenefit.com/rls
- Pass this flyer on to others (via email or print out) so they will also know & be able to participate!
Thank you for your support & donations to help children thru the miracle of horses at Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch! Leslie Sier (301) 418-2337, email: email@example.com
- I used to love this show but mostly thought "If someone did that to my house, I'd freak!!" What about you?... https://t.co/YSfhF6b8Kx about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's hoping you get a chance to do something fun! Have a wonderful weekend! https://t.co/qyoQ2QxluX about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite