Renewal by Andersen
- Phone: 202-930-0799
- Visit Website »
- Service Area: All States(All)
- Category: Hover to View Categories
About Renewal by Andersen
You and Your Home Matter to Us
For most homeowners, window replacement isn’t something they’ve done before and it can be confusing when multiple companies are involved in your project. At Renewal by Andersen, we’re different. Our start-to-finish process makes window replacement easier than ever. Each project starts with an in-home consultationto learn about your needs and ends with beautiful new windows and doors.
Here’s what you can expect at each step of our process:
• In-Home Consultation – Each project starts with an in-home consultation where we learn about your needs. We’ll inspect your home’s current window situation, identify any unique installation challenges and provide you with both beautiful design options as well as efficient ways to make the most of your money.
• Manufacturing - We custom build every Renewal by Andersen replacement window at our manufacturing facility in Cottage Grove. Using Andersen’s Fibrex® material, a composite with the strength and beauty of wood and the low-maintenance features of vinyl, Renewal by Andersen designs and builds windows you can enjoy for decades.
• Installation - Our window installation professionals are experts and masters at their craft. They have experience installing windows in homes of all shapes, sizes, and styles, and we are so confident in our ability to provide you with an incredible installation that we even warrant our installation work.
• Service – Renewal by Andersen’s limited warranty is one of the strongest you’ll find on any window or door at any price. As part of the family of companies that make up Andersen Corporation—a name synonymous with quality—you know we’ll be here now and well into the future should you need us.