British Swim School
- Phone: 301-963-3500
- Visit Website »
- Service Area: Hover to View Areas
- Category: Hover to View Categories
About British Swim School
Welcome to British Swim School, where learning and fun go hand in hand as little ones learn potential life saving survival skills during swimming classes.
British Swim School has been dedicated to teaching water survival for over 30 years. Our methods are based on teaching beginners of all age groups that the ability to float on their back is the most important water survival skill of all. This enables all swimmers to rest, breath and call for help, thus alleviating the “silent” danger of floating face down. British Swim School methods teach babies as young as 3 month old to roll over onto their backs. Our teaching is a gradual, gentle and fun process.
And we don’t stop there! Higher class levels are perfect for stroke development, breathing technique & skill coordination in preparation for future team swimming.
We offer year round indoor swim classes at one of three convenient Montgomery County, Maryland locations:
* Marriott SpringHill Suites, 9715 Washingtonian Blvd., Gaithersburg, MD 20878
* At Healthtrax Fitness and Wellness Center, 20500 Seneca Meadows Parkway, Germantown, MD 20874
* At Marriott Courtyard, 2500 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850
For more information or to register for an upcoming swimming class, contact our regional office Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM at 301-963-3500.