Founded in 1957 by All Saints Parish and the Benedictine Sisters of Bristow, Virginia, All Saints Catholic School has provided a Catholic education to thousands of young students over more than fifty years. When the school began, students in kindergarten and grade one received instruction at the Benedictine Monastery located on Linton Hall Road. With the additions of second and third grade, the school moved to the National Guard Armory in the fall of 1959. The school has been located at its present site since October 1960.
Pre-Kindergarten to 8th Grade
From its inception All Saints Catholic School has offered quality education to the families in the Manassas area. Throughout its existence, the school has consistently enrolled students in grades one through six. However, the kindergarten, seventh and eighth grades have been added or deleted to meet the needs of the time. With rapid growth in the Manassas area and an increasing demand for Catholic education, the school has grown to include two classes per grade level from kindergarten to eighth grade with three pre-kindergarten classes.
Recognizing the need for additional classroom space, the parish of All Saints has supported two major additions to the school. In 1985, the Father Kelly Wing, which includes the library, two classrooms and a multi-purpose room, was added. The new two-story school was completed in 1999, providing the All Saints community with a state of the art facility. The new wing includes rooms designed for instruction in the fine arts, a computer lab, resource room, Spanish classroom, science lab, and pre-kindergarten rooms.
Exciting Things are Happening at All Saints
All Saints currently enrolls 571 students in grades pre-kindergarten through eight. Under the leadership of a lay principal and professional staff, the mission of educating the whole child within the framework of Catholic faith and teaching continues to thrive.