Tots2Tweens is so excited to be supporting local schools and organizations with the 2014 Back to School Bash. This year the theme is “Celebrate School Spirit” and we’re encouraging all schools to come out and support the event!
Saturday, August 16th
10am to 4pm
FSK Mall, 5500 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick MD
We will have vendors positioned throughout the mall with a full stage of entertainment in the DSW/Value City court, face-painting provided by Walkersville Girl Scout Troop 81343 in JC Penney court, photo booth in front of Barnes & Noble and sponsors with activities in center court.
We’re encouraging schools (or other non-profits) to apply to participate and raise money for things like: band equipment, athletic gear, drama events, absolutely anything your school needs. To apply, please visit this link.
Check out the Facebook event page and invite everyone you know!
Sponsorship and vendor space is still available. If you’re interested, please contact our team: 866.957.8687.
Stage Schedule (stage located at the DSW/Value City Furniture court):
- 10:15am – Music & Arts
- 10:30am – Fun & Music sponsored by Kiddie Academy
- 11:00am – TriStar Martial Arts
- 11:45am – Excellence Gym Sports
- 12:15pm – Elite Feet
- 12:30pm – Music & Arts
- 1:00pm – Fashion Show
- 2:00pm – Korean Martial Arts
- 2:20pm – Flips Gymnastics
- 2:45pm – Fun & Music sponsored by Pediatric Dental Center
- 3:00pm – Central Maryland All Stars
- 3:15pm – PRO Martial Arts/KickStart Learning Center
- 3:30pm – Frederick Radiology
Photo Booth – School Fundraising Time
We are giving schools 1 hour in our photo booth. They will be providing props and lots of fun. In exchange, they’re asking for donations to help with their individual projects (like band, drama, PTA, etc.). Please come and see them and support their efforts. The top 3 fundraising schools will win additional funds from Tots2Tweens.com!
10:00-10:30: Along Came a Princess – have your photo taken with a character from their line-up!
10:30-11:30: Frederick National Little League – Raising money to continue upkeep on one of the only privately owned baseball fields in the area!
11:30-12:30: Photos with the Buffalo Wild Wings mascot!!
12:30-1:30: Hillcrest Elementary School – Their goal is to raise at least $200 for the PTA!
1:30-2:30: Gov. Thomas Johnson High School – Their goal is to raise at least $500 for the band!
2:30-3:30pm: Hayden’s Heroes – created to raise awareness for a rare disease, Histiocytosis.
3:30-4:00pm: Wholeness 365 Ministry – raising money to buy school supplies for those in need!
A huge thank you to our sponsors:
Thanks to our vendors:
- 24/7 Dance Studio
- Advanced Urgent Care
- Along Came a Princess
- Arbonne – Tina Belken
- Avon – Sharon Galleher
- Barnesville School
- Backyard Inflatables
- Bloom & Reddy Orthodontics
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Central Maryland Allstars
- Frederick Foot & Ankle
- Girls on the Run
- Greenbriar Pet Resort & Veterinary Hospital
- ICC Child Development Center
- It Works – Danielle Valltos
- Kids First Swim Schools
- Kicks Karate
- Korean Martial Arts
- The Little Gym – Frederick
- Mary Kay – Kathy Hallerberg
- Mount Airy Christian Academy
- National Capital Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Noteable Progressions
- Origami Owl – Crissy Fabiszak
- Passanante’s HomeFoodServices
- Perfectly Posh
- Princess Day Spa & Boutique
- Pro Martial Arts – Frederick/Kickstart
- Pump It Up – Frederick
- Pure Romance
- Scentsy-April Price
- State Farm Insurance – -Lauren Kolberg Agent
- Thirty One Gifts Andrea Ceci
- Trinity School of Frederick
- Tristar Martial Arts
- Viney P. Saini Orthodontics
- The Visitation Academy
- YMCA of Frederick County
New! Money Mailer – Targeted | Affordable | Effective – 240.575.2735
Love Text? Text T2T to 90210 & subscribe to our mobile database!
Tots2Tweens.com – The Area’s BEST Directory for Parents! | Read It | Cook It | Know It | Find It | Advertise It | Facebook |Twitter | Pinterest | You Tube | Public School Directory | Featured Private Schools | Fairs, Festivals & Carnivals
About Dani Gurrie
Dani Gurrie is the founder of Tots2Tweens, a wife to Ashley and mom to Cooper and Brodie. She spends most of her days trying to find the ultimate kids-related thing that mom's will love...just to share it with her world.