Tots2Tweens needs a super-hero! We are searching for that proverbial “needle in the haystack” – a person who has some sales background and understand the sales process, but also has “a way” with customers. We need a go-getter who isn’t afraid of a “boutique” company that is rapidly expanding. We need someone who can keep us all in line! Okay, okay, maybe it’s not that bad, but we need that “indescribable” person that hopefully exists out there!
We are growing – having added Money Mailer to the list of offerings for our clients – we have 4 full time sales people who need to spend their time selling. We need that one person to be the glue between them and the business.
The customer service person must be dedicated, hard-working and super detail oriented. You will work full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5 from our cozy Frederick office (located just off Route 15). You must be fairly autonomous. Although training is provided, we want someone who can suggest better ways to do things. You must be ready for an ever-changing work landscape. The only thing set in stone is that things will change!! You will handle duties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Making sure clients are getting what we sold them
- Booking banners on our inventory system
- Making sure artwork is received and completed
- Reminding clients about upcoming events
- Making sure we’ve received marketing materials in a timely manner
- Communicating with clients and supporting the sales team
- Creating and/or suggesting better processes
- Assisting both inside and outside sales team
You are rewarded with the following:
- Base pay commensurate with experience
- Bonuses each quarter
- Free lunch Friday
- Casual dress
- Fun working environment
- Great team
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com to be considered for this position.