We’re excited to bring you our first ever Tots2Tweens #BlogAwesome Twitter party to celebrate the fun of our Blog Awesome Challenge!
Tots2Tweens along with all of our astute challenge leaders (@dumbparent, @jennifergerlock, & @angieinthethick), will join all of you on Twitter this Wednesday, at 9pm Eastern to discuss everything there is discuss about blogging, social media, and growing your online audience!
We’ll be sharing our best tips and tricks, answering your questions, and
showing you all of our favorite Ryan Gosling “Hey Girl” pins on Pinterest helping you understand what a sponsorship and internship from Tots2Tweens will look like should you be named out challenge winner!
The entire online event will last one hour and be opened to anyone with a Twitter handle who wants to get in on the fun.
And, there will be prizes!
We are giving away 2-$25 Amazon gift codes to two of our participants but the only way you can win is if you RSVP here (just add your twitter handle and the url to the linky), AND show up at 9pm on Wednesday and get your talk on with us!
Not sure how a Twitter party works?
We love Twitter party virgins and we are not against hand holding; we really just want you there to talk to us for a bit, and it’s easy. Super easy. We promise!
But, if you think you need a little crash course go ahead and check out this how to rock a Twitter party post written by one of our challenge leaders, and then come on back to RSVP so we can be sure you’re in the running for one of these prizes!
Once you’ve done that, we’d like to have you leave us a question in the comment section.
Ask anything (not my age, or my weight, but anything else) about blogging, social media, blog conferences, ANYTHING!
The questions you are dying to get answered and the ones that have been haunting you for weeks (like how do some bloggers get hired for promotions, and why can’t I get my dang Facebook widget to upload into my sidebar correctly)!
Plus, if you sign up before Wednesday, one of our challenge leaders will stop by, leave a comment, and give you some real feedback about your site!
That’s FREE site advice, just for spending an hour of your evening with us!
So what do you need to do now?!
- Enter your name in the linky (even if you’re not 100% sure the kiddos will be snug in bed and you will be able to participate, link up anyway, because you might come late and you want to be eligible for the prizes if you do!)
- Leave a comment on this post with a question you have for us to answer. Make them about blogging/social media in general so that we can answer them for the group (feel free to shoot me an email at parentingbydummies[at]gmail[dot]com if you have personal questions about your site you need answered).
- Follow all of the challenge leaders and all of the other peeps on the list; so you can keep up with them on party night!
- Note the hashtag: #BlogAwesomeso you can use it on the night of the party (you mark every party related Tweet this way so we can follow the stream of Tweets before, during, and even after the party!)
- Log on to Twitter Wednesday night at 9pm and be ready to have some fun!
Hope to see you all there!