I have been up to my ears in holiday craft-awesome lately!
Not making them myself really (because when I craft it does NOT=awesome), but reading about them on various craft blogs.
Some people are SO creative.
I’m sad that I’m not one of those people.
But, Aimee, DIY-er extraordinnaire, and mama blogger at It’s Overflowing is oozing creative awesomeness!
Not only is she remodeling her 1950s rancher with her husband and blogging about all of the amazing updates, but she has a ton of extremely fun holiday inspired recipes and crafts for you enjoy too!
With so many great projects on her site, it was hard to narrow down my faves. Fortunately for you, I did it anyway (I know, you love me!).
So, here they are, in no particular order…
Head over to Aimee’s now and be prepared to spend some time being inspired to get your craft on!
Want to know where we find our feature bloggers and get all of our best craftilicious holiday ideas and recipes?!
Try one of these:
- One Pretty Thing. Scours the web and brings you a daily round-up of all the best DIY projects they can find. Pretty comprehensive and includes items for everyone, from the beginner to the craft-experts.
- Craft Gossip. Another curation type site that brings you the very best in a variety of categories. I like that they have a bunch of craft projects that can (and should) be done with kids. Check them out if you’re looking for fun knitting and sewing ideas too!
- Tip Junkie. Please tell me you’ve heard of this awesome site?! It is filled to bursting with more craft, party, DIY, kid activities, and more than you can shake a stick at. If it’s been made or done and blogged about, chance are it’s been featured on Tip Junkie!
Last but not least, in an effort to help you get ready for the holidays, we’ve found some cool teacher gift ideas you can make (or buy) now! Easy, inexpensive, but so dang adorable your kid is bound to get an A after this!
5 Cute and Easy Teacher Gift Ideas to Make or Just Throw in the Towel Like I Do And Buy
- Cookies in a Jar, from Things for Boys.
- Peppermint Foot Soak, from Echoes of Laughter.
- Paper wreath for her classroom door, from Homemade by Jill.
- Handmade, oatmeal organic soap bar, from Etsy shop, JenSanCandles.
- Monogrammed key chain, from Etsy shop, Musically Made.
Know an crafty mama we should know about? Share her site with us on the Tots2Tweens Facebook page!