Here for another holiday craft feature?!
Duh, of course you are!
And. you’re in luck because we are featuring a creative blog, sharing an awesome homemade gift idea tutorial video, and some holiday ideas to get you in the spirit now!
Let’s start by introducing you to this site that we are so in love with because it’s not just adorable, it’s Plum Adorable (I know, I know, my jokes are painful).
They really do have a little bit of everything: edible treats, décor ideas, and tutorials and inspirations for craft lovers of all ability levels.
The site is packed with awesomeness, but I did find a few really neat holiday tutorials that I wanted to share with you…
- How to make frosted glass bottles for a centerpiece or something else creative you come up with…
- How to make waterless snowglobes that are cute with a cork…
- How to make wooden holiday signs for your mantle, or porch, or other places your friends will see them and cheer.
Want to stay up-to-date on all of the Plum Adorable-ness going on? Be sure to check out their crafting genius on the Plum Adorable Facebook page!
Looking for more holiday spirit-y tips, tricks, and inspirations to get you in the mood to celebrate now?!
We got you…
5 Easy Holiday Ideas to Bring Joy to Your World Now
- An iVillage video tutorial showing how to make inexpensive holiday gifts your friends and family will love from the lovely Beth Engleman of Mommy on a Shoestring…
- Here’s a cool idea for what to do with old Christmas cards from Keeping Up with the Times.
- Looking to make some unique ornaments at home? Here’s a fun string ornament idea from Nap Time Creations.
- A handy how to tie a ribbon tutorial from In My Own Style that everyone needs to know.
- And check out these easy candy recipes from everyone’s favorite old school craft maven, Martha Stewart.