We’re super excited to kick of this holiday season with our Holiday DIY Day features!
We’ll be introducing you to some creative people and hope that you will be excited about sharing your best holiday craft and kitchen ideas with us as well.
You don’t have to be a blogger or a professional crafter or anything official like that to be featured.
All you have to do is snap some photos and be willing to share your genius with us!
So, without further ado, please meet Creative with Kids!
It’s an inspiring and fun blog filled with creative ideas from Alissa, homeschooling-art-making mom of three.
She blogs all about her creative journey through life with kids and shares on everything from eating wax paper for dinner to making your own paint.
But, most awesome this holiday season is the Creative Christmas Countdown she is hosting with 24 other creatvie bloggers that will bring you a new Christmas-y creation daily starting now and going right up through Christmas Eve!
So, hop on over there and check out what she has going on today and then get ready to be inspired for the rest of the month!
5 Craft-happy ideas we found this week from some of our most favorite places:
- Easy tree ornaments from Dilly-Dali Art.
- A fun paper Christmas banner from Sugar Tot Designs.
- A handmade candy cane wreath from Whipperberry. Also home to a ton of other crafts I am in LOVE with!
- Here’s a simple and inexpensive Christmas tree plaque ornament from Beneath My Heart.
- And something edible we stumbled across from Your Homebased Mom. Check out these scrumdidliumptious looking chocolate sandwich cookies!
Have a special holiday project you want to share with us?!
We’d love to feature you in an upcoming post so link away!